Ugly Christmas Sweaters Don’t Have to be Ugly.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases (at no additional cost to my readers).
Make Your Own Ugly Christmas Sweater this year!
Do you need an “ugly” Christmas sweater for 2020? Well despite their name, they don’t always “have” to be ugly and they don’t have to be like everyone else’s.
Get creative and make your own!
* This post was last updated on November 29, 2020.
When Destiny had to wear an ugly Christmas sweater for an event, she knew immediately what she wanted to do, so we headed off to Target and Michaels Crafts.
To pull off her look, her shopping list consisted of:
- a reasonably priced basic dark green sweater that has a loose-knit (to fit hooks into)
- green pipe cleaners (lots of them)
- battery operated Christmas lights (needs to have a small battery for carrying)
- small ball shatterproof ornaments
- ornament hooks (optional – or use some of the pipe cleaners)
- blinking Christmas earrings
- adult-sized Christmas Tree hat
Christmas Tree Hats on Amazon.com
But if you’re not creative…
Destiny is obviously a creative girl! But if you don’t have the desire to create your own or if you just don’t have the time, be sure to check out our Ugly Christmas Sweater 2019 guide!
Shop: Ugly Christmas Sweaters for 2020
Are you ready to shop for YOUR Ugly Christmas Sweater? Click “here” to enter and come inside!