Work with us! (Work with Kim Funk!)
Kimberly’s Joy is a work and lifestyle blog written with engaging and conversational style posts. We share stories, helpful product reviews, and encouragement in the areas of family life, grief, raising teens/young adults, travel (we love couples getaways and family trips!), and much more.
We are happy to offer assistance to new or expanding bloggers as well! Keep your eyes open as we continue to prepare our sister site, “Blog with Kim Funk”.
Until we launch “Blog with Kim Funk”, feel free to view the “sidebar” on our home page where we highlight the companies we use to run Kimberly’s Joy. There you will find information on:
- It’s a Lovely Life Blogging Courses (It’s where I started! Take the free 5-day “Start a Money Making Blogging Business” course and see what you think!)
- Bluehost – my blogging host.
- Restored 316 – Where I purchased my theme (the pretty part). They have amazing support and an awesome Facebook group.
- MailerLite – my email list provider – love them! (Are you on my list?).
It’s exciting to learn and grow as a blogger, and we’d love to be a part of your journey! Let us help you learn and grow that income! (Email me with questions!).
Note: If you’d like information on any of the resources list above, email me. I can share the more thorough content that has already been created for “Blog with Kim Funk” and answer questions for you.
Although we do love the beach… we still “work”.
A few “work with us” considerations might include:
- Sponsored posts via travel adventures with great exposure for your company, home improvement projects or products (could be fun!), product reviews (for items that we use and love)
- Brand Ambassadorship
- Social Media Takeovers
- and perhaps even a little bit of…Virtual Assisting (aka VA)
Reach out to us if you think we’d be a good fit, and let us know how we can help your brand!
If we are not able to work together for some reason, we may very well have another recommendation for you!
We would love to hear from you. We will consider all ideas, so please feel free to approach us.
Let’s work together!
Contact us at email@example.com