I am loving my new exercise bike!
It’s time to get healthy. I am loving my new exercise bike! It’s the PYHIGH Indoor Stationary Bike and it’s awesome! That’s why we’re including it in our list of Great Exercise Bikes 2023.
It’s a perfect option for a novice rider or pro, AND it’s a bike offering great value. (Note: Be sure to look for the coupon in item description!)
Are you ready to take a peek? Read on!
(Or if you’re too busy, click on the button to go straight to the Amazon sales page).
* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Simply put, if you choose to purchase an item I have shared here, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. (Thank you!)
PYHIGH Fitness Bikes offer a great value.
It’s not a Peloton, but it also doesn’t cost nearly two thousand dollars!
Although prices of PYHIGH Fitness stationary bikes vary, the standard models run in the three digits, not four, and by shopping on Amazon, you can watch for coupons to redeem, earn free shipping by joining Amazon Prime, and also take advantage of additional savings should you decide to apply for an Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card. (And don’t forget about Amazon Prime Day and special seasonal deals!).
After comparing models with my husband, we found the basic version to be the perfect fit for me, also keeping in mind that it will work nicely for all of our family members. (Ages 19 through 54).
Great Exercise Bikes need Great Features!
Here are some of the features offered in the standard (35-pound flywheel) model of the PYHIGH Stationary Bike:
- ⭐️ Silence. Are you an early bird or late-night rider? Are you trying to get your exercise in while your children, grandchildren, or other family members are sleeping? This bike offers a completely silent ride!
- ⭐️ Stability. With a horizontal stabilizer, your ride will be 100% stable.
- ⭐️ Wheel weight stability. In addition to the stabilizer, the bike sports a 35 pound balanced bidirectional flywheel offering a smooth and stable ride.
- ⭐️ Safety. Caged foot petals provide riders an optional measure of safety – especially for those speedy riders! (Upgraded quality pedals by JD Brand Pedals).
- ⭐️ Mobility. This lightweight piece of equipment sports two transportation wheels on the front and is lightweight, so moving it to different locations is a breeze.
- ⭐️ Tracking. The monitor gives you options to track your speed, distance, calories burned, and an odometer should you choose to track all miles ridden on the vehicle. You can also set the device to do a running scan to see all of the above during your ride. When one leaves the bike, the display will remain on for four minutes before it shuts off. This is great for people who do circuit training. (Or for a quick restroom run!).
Additional Preferencial and Comfort Features.
We are all unique, that’s why PYHIGH chose to offer several adjustments and comfort features. This is not a one size fits all deal!
- ⭐️ Adjustable handlebars. This bike comes with anti-skid adjustable handlebars. This means you can adjust them up and down to fit your body perfectly. This feature adds more comfort as well as less unnecessary back or neck pain.
- ⭐️ Resistance to your liking. With just a turn of the knob, you can increase or decrease the tension on your wheel. This makes it fun (based on experience) to challenge yourself for a bit then easily loosen up the wheel for a well-deserved break.
- ⭐️ Refreshment within reach. This bicycle comes with a bottle holder to encourage hydration. Drop-in your favorite bottled water or recovery drink and you’re all set!
- ⭐️ Comfortable seating. I saved the best for last! (Girly opinion here). I grew up using an exercise bike with a big cushy seat and I loved it. While this one is not quite as cushy, it’s a great seat if you’re looking for comfort! (Considered an “extra-wide” seat cushion).
- ⭐️ Adjustable seating. The only thing better than a comfortable seat is an adjustable (comfortable) seat! This seat moves up and down and forward and back as well, which makes it perfect for even the “short people” in the world. (Hand raised!).
Great Exercise Bikes 2023: Q and A
What if I‘m tall or “big”? Will the basic model work for me?
Answer: The Inseam Adjustment of the 35-pound flywheel model is listed as 25″-38.5″ with a maximum user weight of 280 pounds. (It should work for most individuals, however, the upgraded model boasts appropriate for up to 6.5″ tall users).
In comparison, however, the next model up, the 48-pound flywheel model has a listing of a 27″-38″ Inseam Adjustment and a maximum user weight of 330 pounds. It lists a height range of 5.1”-6.5”.
* Note: the current price difference between the two is roughly $200.
What makes the 48-pound flywheel model a deluxe Exercise Bike?
- The frame is a “commercial grade” heavy-duty version made with car grade steel for maximum stability for a serious or larger rider.
- It has a heavier and wider flywheel which is said to provide a smoother ride.
- The handlebars are deluxe and have multi-grips and more adjustment options than the standard model and include hand pulse monitoring.
- An LCD monitor tracks your RPM, time, speed, distance, calories burned, and pulse. (A more advanced monitoring system).
➡️ To see the complete comparison chart, click “here” and scroll to the bottom of the page.
Great Exercise Bikes 2023: So many options!
There are many great bike options out there! (Inside and outside as well).
I am loving my new PYHIGH 35-pound flywheel BIKE. There’s no doubt. I think it is a GREAT option for most riders and you can’t beat the value. (Especially with additional ways to save – see above).
However, there are other things and styles to consider.
- Recumbent bikes. Recumbent bikes are said to be gentler on the lower back. The seats sit much lower and are shaped like a small version of a bucket-style car seat (thus providing back support). There are five-star rated options currently listed on Amazon by Nautilus and by Schwinn among many others and a wide range of prices as well.
- Upright bikes. Think of a more traditional exercise bike and you will envision an upright bike. The description covers it perfectly. The rider sits in an upright position as opposed to leaning over (as you do while using many of the current stationary bike styles). This *may cause less strain to the back. There are many options in upright bikes as well. You can click “here” to view Amazon’s selection.
* Disclosure: I am not a health care professional, nor a fitness expert. Information shared is based solely on research and personal experience. Please consult with your medical provider should you have questions or concerns before purchasing any kind of exercise equipment. *
It’s Time to Ride. (An Exercise Bike!).
It’s time to take this year back and get healthy!
Prefer a regular bicycle? Click here.
Want to check out the adult tricycles? (Aka 3-wheel bike). Click here!
Thank you for reading Great Exercise Bikes 2023 – the PYHIGH edition! I hope you enjoy your day and moreover, I hope you enjoy your ride!
We talked about our physical health today but you may also enjoy our Emotional Health category! Click “here” to see our complete list of our Emotional Health posts, written just for you! ❤️